25 Mar

Personal Taxation Services Personal Tax Returns including the taxation of buy to let property is one of the areas that we specialise in through PGA Tax Returns. Each year over 8 million individuals are required to complete a self assessment tax return, of these 8 million over 900,000 file after the deadline of 31 January. This results in an immediate £100 fine followed by another £100 fine if the return is not made by July, in extreme cases where returns remain outstanding this fine

22 Mar

Micro Company Accounting Services We understand that many business owners run micro companies which may be start-ups or may be life style businesses. Our Micro Company accounting service has been especially designed for micro businesses that turnover less than £10,000 in their last financial year. If your business turned over more than £10,000 we can still prepare your accounts for a great price, check out how little it will cost by asking us for a quote The service that we have created for micro

12 Mar

Self-Assessment Penalties Your personal self-assessment tax return for the tax year to 5 April must be submitted to HMRC by 31 January of the following year, or by 31 October of the current year if it is submitted in paper form. These deadlines also apply to your separate partnership tax return where you are a member of a partnership. Previously you would receive a penalty of £100 if you submitted it later than those dates, but that penalty would be reduced to nil if

05 Mar

Dormant Company Accounts At PGA we provide a value for money Dormant Company Accounts filing Service. It is a simple but important job to file Dormant Company Accounts and we have the expertise and the software to do it quickly and accurately ensuring that you do not receive a Companies House Penalty (see below) All you need to do is complete our Dormant company Accounts filing Pro Forma and email it to us before your companies filing date and we will do the rest.

01 Feb

In order to submit a self assessment tax return you will require a UTR or to give it its full name a Unique Taxpayer Reference. All tax payers within the self assessment system require a UTR, however finding your UTR it is not the easiest job you will have this week especially if you have recently rejoined the self assessment system or are completing a self assessment for the first time. If you have been issued previously with a Unique Tax Reference by HMRC

Page 2 of 3123